Welcome to the Information Systems Services website. IS Services is the central provider of computing facilities and services to students and staff of TCD. One of the aims of IS Services is to enable and enhance teaching and learning and research and innovation activities within College.
You may wish to learn more about IS Services, view our key performance indicators and reports or refer to our policies. For details of current and recent project work, as well as the project proposal and project management processes, you should refer to our Programme Management Office (PMO) web pages.
- Internet access issues to/from School of Computer Science and Statistics Wednesday 19th June
- Planned improvement activities & associated outages, June 2013
For the latest news and alerts
you can also follow us
on Twitter @tcdisservices
- Notice for staff and postgrads running Mac OS X 10.3, 10.4, 10.5
- New HEAnet Academic Software Centre for personal software purchases
- Introducing the new Service Status page for IS Services
- Computer Room (HUT2) closing Friday, 7th June, 2013
- Wi-Fi now available in Science Faculty Offices
- VPN service – new software application
- Important information for all ERDAS IMAGINE users
- Latest improvements to the TCDconnect service