MyZone - student emailAs a student at Trinity College Dublin, you will receive an ‘@tcd.ie’ email address. It’s a lot like Gmail, because it is powered by Google, but we call it MyZone.
Who can use this service
Benefits and key features
- Available from any computer or mobile device with internet access at http://myzone.tcd.ie
- 15GB+ of space to store your email and data files and shared calendars
- Central destination for official TCD communication
- You keep your email address for life
For the latest up-to-date particulars, please see Google's terms of service.
Set your Password
If you haven't done so already, then please note that new students must set their own password for before being able to sign-in to MyZone. You'll need to know your username and initial network login password, provided in an Intray Message at my.tcd.ie once you complete online registration. Once you're ready to set your password please visit mypassword.tcd.ie and click the Set Password link. Enter your username and initial network login password and then you'll be able to enter and verify a new password.
- Browse to http://myzone.tcd.ie. As the MyZone website is external to College (it is hosted by Google) you may be prompted for your College username and network login password when you attempt to browse to http://myzone.tcd.ie.
- When you reach the main MyZone page you can then sign in to MyZone, via the 'Sign in' link at the top left of the page. You will then be brought to Google's Sign in page where you need to enter your College email address in the form firstname.lastname@example.org, and your MyZone password. If you have not signed into MyZone before then please note that you must have set your own password before being able to sign in - see the Set your Password section above.
- Once you have signed in successfully for the first time you will need to accept Google's terms of service. You will then be brought to your email inbox. You can access other services such as calendar and data storage (Drive) via the Apps icon at the top right of the screen.
College username and password,
Internet connection and web browser
Related pages and news
Need Further Help?
Search the Knowledge Base for how-to’s and answers to commonly asked questions
phone +353 (01) 896 2000
walk-in Ground floor, Áras An Phiarsaigh,
(Mon-Thu: 9am-5.30pm | Fri: 9am-5pm)