MyZone - College email service for students
Below is brief information regarding the MyZone email service for TCD students. Further information is available via the podcast, linked to on the right, and also via the main MyZone section of the IS Services website.
What is MyZone?
- MyZone is a web-based email service, provided in conjunction with Google, through which you can access your Trinity College email account as well as a personal calendar and document storage
- Official College communications are sent to this email account so you are required to check it regularly
- MyZone is accessed from any computer with internet access at http://myzone.tcd.ie
Accessing your MyZone email & other facilities
Before you can sign in to MyZone for the first time you must have already set your own password, as outlined on our username and passwords page.
Once you have set your password you will be able to sign in to the MyZone service and access your College email and other facilities such as a personal calendar and documents and storage.
- Browse to http://myzone.tcd.ie
- Click the ‘Sign in’ link near the top of the page
- Enter your College username and MyZone password
- If this is your first time signing in then you may be presented with some terms and conditions of using the service
- You can access your Email, Calendar and Documents/Drive via the links at the top left
For further information and FAQs on the MyZone service please see the main MyZone section of the IS Services website. Technical support is available via the Help link near the top of the MyZone home page or from the top right of the screen once in the email, docs and calendar facilities.